Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm really confuse...

I met this person in a social network. He left his contact number in my account. I almost drool in front of the computer when I saw his pics. For the past years, I usually get involved with people who were much older than me. That's why I was not surprised when I felt the urge of saving his number and texted him right away. We exchanged messages for a couple of days before we decided to meet. Spending time with a stranger and having so much fun is unusual for me. Most of the people described me as aloof then I'll find myself almost flirting with a stranger.My goodness! My friends will surely call me MALANDI...I'm so surprised when we're together, he sent me a message saying I LIKE YOU! Take note it's in Bold letters. My heart palpitated like there's no tomorrow. My gosh! is this the time I've been waiting for? Right then and there the sidewalk I almost wanted to kiss him. We went to Mc Donalds to meet his friends. My world stumble when he started to call me BABY in front of other people! goodness! he just told me a while ago that he likes me and now he's calling me baby...What does "I like you" mean? Does this mean we're now committed with each other? Isn't it too fast?

2 days after our first meet up, he invited me to watch his game in their company tournament. At first, I'm hesitating to say YES since this was the first time that someone invited me to attend a company affair. The so called "MALANDI" side of my personality rationalized things . Maybe this is my chance to find the answers to the questions in my mind. We went to the affair. It's somehow boring at first but my adrenaline reached its peak when he's already playing the game. They lost the game but I was able to observe how he interact with his workmate and how he looks like when he's at work. After the game we went home together. We're riding the bus and he's telling me the sweetest words I've ever heard. I feel like I've finally found my comfort zone. The sad part is there are still doubts in my mind and I don't know why.

Now, He still text me but I can't feel the sweetness that he showed me when we're together...

We're also exchanging messages right now and it seems he's mad at me and I don't know why. He's so unpredictable...

This artist is causing so much distraction in my world... He told me that he only accepts the answers YES or NO but he didn't answer my questions when i asked him if he's really in love with me and if his serious with me... I need affirmation...

No comments: